- Mortgage Research Center, LLC strives to ensure the information contained on the website is accurate, although occasionally errors may occur. Mortgage Research Center, LLC reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this website at any time. Further, THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Mortgage Research Center, LLC, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE.
No Governmental Affiliation
- Mortgage Research Center, LLC is not a government agency, is not affiliated with any government agency and is not endorsed by any government agency.
- All contents of the Site are the intellectual property of Mortgage Research Center, LLC, 2101 Chapel Plaza Ct., Columbia, MO 65203. The Site and its contents are copyright protected as of the date published. Mortgage Research Center, LLC, reserves all rights to any and all copyrights, trademarks or service marks located on the site.
- Lenders are presented for reference and comparison only. Presentation on this website does not constitute endorsement of or by a particular lender.
- Rankings are presented based upon VU purchase loan volume (number of loans) in fiscal year 2016, as reported by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- All ratings and reviews are produced by Trustpilot. VAloans.com is not affiliated with Trustpilot and has no control or influence on how users rate each lender.
- VA volume percentages reflect the percentage of VA loans that make up each lender’s total loan volume.
- Lender selection percentages are based on real user interactions and are calculated by tracking which lenders receive clicks from VALoans.com users. Percentages are calculated on a 10-day average.
- Veterans United Home Loans® is a registered trademark of Mortgage Research Center, LLC.
Terms Applicable to Loan Request Services
- Mortgage Research Center, LLC does not endorse, recommend, or steer consumers to any specific loan product displayed on the website, nor do we guarantee approval on any loan product. You make the ultimate decision on the loan product that is best for your individual financial situation.
Errors and Delays
- Mortgage Research Center, LLC is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to your inquiry, including but not limited to a) errors and delays arising out of inaccurate information provided by you, or b) any other cause outside of our commercially reasonable control.
- There is no charge to you, as a consumer, for using the services provided on this Site.
- Any claim, dispute, or cause of action arising out of the use of the Site shall be subject to arbitration under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, in a proceeding held before one arbitrator as chosen by Mortgage Research Center, LLC. The arbitration shall occur in Boone County, Missouri. Any claim, dispute, or cause of action shall be resolved in the arbitration proceeding and shall be binding on all parties. You, as the consumer, waive and forfeit any and all rights to any action in state or federal court to defend or assert your rights.
Other Terms - Complete Agreement and Choice of Law
- This agreement between you and Mortgage Research Center, LLC supersedes all prior communications, whether oral or written. To the extent allowable, this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Missouri. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved
Please Print and Retain a Copy of this Agreement for Your Records.
Updated: July 25, 2017
See also: Disclaimers
See also: Copyright